E-Waste and E-Recycling
Residential or Commercial
With the rate our society upgrades our old electronics to the new and latest models, electronic disposal is becoming ever more of a priority in our lives. Old equipment that gets replaced inevitably ends up not getting used at all, and then it just sits around taking up space.
Our team is professionally trained in the process of proper electronic disposal. Call us today for a free estimate.
What is considered E-Waste:
- Discarded computers
- Office electronic equipment
- DVD players
- Handheld video games
- Mobile phones
- Television sets
- Some refrigerators
Most electronics contain parts made of hazardous materials. The list can be long but includes things like arsenic and mercury. Most communities consider these hazardous materials to be “e-waste”.
Proper disposal and recycling of e-waste conserves our natural resources and reduces the amount of greenhouse gas emitted into the atmosphere in the production process.
CALL US TODAY: (833) 772-7277
We are fully insured, licensed and look forward to serving you.
- We Stand Behind Our Work – Backed by Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 10 Years of Junk Removal Experience
- Upfront, Honest Pricing – NO HIDDEN FEES
- We Are a Local Family Owned Business Supporting Other Local Business and Our Communities
- We Recycle Everything We Possibly Can
- We Donate Whatever We Can
- Putting the Planet First